Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hyun Joong's choice of wheels


Netizens have once again uncovered a picture of Hyun Joong driving to his footie session with the neighborhood footie team.

More than 34,000 netizens have flocked to the Daum portal to look at his picture and left comments such as he looks like he slept late and didn't wash up before heading for his footie session in his Porsche Cayenne.

However, they also added that despite his rather grubby appearance, he still looked cool and they wished that he would do an ad for the car he drives as well.

P/S: I am loving his car!!!!!!! I want, I want!

*Credits: Naver.com*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am missing Joongbo so much.

- Anna Health Store said...

me too.i miss them so much.

Anonymous said...

I guess he used the money from the concert to pay for that LOL but I agree...even though his clothes looks so normal, he looks so awesome driving that car hahaha Both HB and HJ are so lucky that they look fabulous in anything and everything