Monday, October 26, 2009

Sorry guys...

I've been pretty busy settling down at the moment, and I haven't had the time to do anything at all about this site... I seem to be saying this a lot nowadays... Work and other obligations seem to have just taken over my life, and there are times when I feel that all I can do is just stand there helplessly, and watch myself being thrown left, right and center..

Sigh...

Hang in there, Chonsa... You'll be up and running in a while more.. You just need more time, that's all...

Sorry about the long silences guys... I promise I'll update as regularly as I can! ^^

Love,

Chonsa

10 comments:

J 12 said...

go C! hope you'll find a way to juggle your commitments well; you can do it! :)

ang3l1980 said...

fighting chonsa..!!!

Anonymous said...

Just take it easy... no worries... we're bunch of patient people!!!

-yammy

Akillarian said...

You shouldn't have to worry about updates when you don't even have time to relax.

Just concentrate on other priorities in your life.

livelyf2dmax said...

found new work?

Katty1981 said...

take ur time C...i dun mind at all...fighting okie...

Haru said...

Hi Chonsa. Don't worry we all do understand your situation. As much as we want to give time our hobbies, work obligation and responsibilities should come first. we'll all be waiting.

-Haru-

Anonymous said...

Take your time Chonsa! We will be here waiting for your updates no need to rush! Your life is more important! Aja Aja Fighting Chonsa!

Keaton said...

Thaanks for sharing

Keaton said...

Great reading thhis