Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SS Boys in Malaysia!


Quick note!!!

The boys will be in Malaysia on the 3rd of September for a quick fan session following a photo shoot that they have scheduled.

Arrival details:

Date: 3rd September 2009
Time: 1.10 p.m
Flight: MH 2605

The event will be held at the One World Hotel, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya (Jasmine and Orchid Rooms, Level C) and starts at 6 p.m. No entrance fees or purchasing of tickets, and fans just need to purchase an album on the spot to get autographs from the boys!

Go meet them guys!!! Sigh... I wish I could go! Someone send me an autographed album!!!!!!

Have fun guys! And many thanks to Warner Music for organizing this event!

*Credits: Warner Music Malaysia*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would send you an autographed album if i can go there myself!

*sigh*

~HaZeL~ said...

OMO! I missed them. Argh! Chonsa please tell me when they'll coming to Malaysia again?