Thursday, June 19, 2008

Weekend baking

The weekend's here, and I'm in the mood to bake. Not sure what exactly, but I'm just gonna bake whatever I feel like baking later. Funny how baking isn't really big where I come from, but here it's almost like something you do just to pass time or while you're watching t.v. And lucky for me, I've absorbed the baking and coffee culture! Although my hips beg to differ...

Anyways, I think I wanna do an episode by episode summary of JoongBo but I'll just write individual entries on the rest. Why? Because JoongBo's my favorite couple outta the lot! And I find them the ones with the most potential as well!

But I am biased, as you can tell...

But, yeah, the weekend's here. And I should be posting lots of things up over the next few days. Call it the blogging fever. I have this constant urge to keep writing and posting things up. I wonder how long this will last before I start reducing it to like 3 entries a week... Hmmm...

No comments: